Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

NYers: Call These Law Makers! & Tweet Senator Ball @Ball4ny
Also Call NY Senator Skelos and ask him to release the Marriage Equality Bill:
518-455-3171

Summary: Obama to Call Back some 33,000 Surge Troops by Summer,
"Tide of War" to Come to a "Responsible End"


The Very Dashing President Barack Obama


Protestors on Both Sides Line The Inside of the Capital
Building, Chanting Back and Forth at one Another

Sen. Frothy Mix Looking Tense As Always

_______________________________________

Adages For The Times
I cannot think of a public policy ... the only consistent principle of Mitt Romney is he thinks he should run the world." - Barney Frank

“I’m tired of Republican, Democrat politics; I’m tired of blowhard radio people, blowhard television people, blowhard newspapers,” MacDonald said Tuesday while venting about the political scrutiny surrounding the vote. “They can take the job and shove it. I come from a blue-collar background, I’m trying to do the right thing, and that’s where I’m going with this.” - Rep. Macdonald (NY-R)

"I just want one marriage -- t's not like I'm Newt Gingrich or anything!" -Protester
______________________________________________________________

Last updated: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 20:17 US EST

No comments:

Post a Comment