Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday, June 20, 2011

Make Your Voices Heard on Marriage Equality
Continuing Coverage: TWEET SEN. GREG BALL! @Ball4ny
Also Call NY Senator Skelos and ask him to release the Marriage Equality Bill to the Senate, I already did: 518-455-3171 #marriage


Iran Aiding in Brutal Syrian Crackdown
No Sincerity or Truth From Assad's Latest Speech
Unarmed Syrian Protesters Continue to Rally Despite
Violent Government Crackdown

Rallier's Marched to Stonewall Inn Sunday (NYC),
The Birthplace of the Gay Rights Movement

Ominous Looking Wal-Mart Megastore
_______________________________________

Adages For The Times
I cannot think of a public policy ... the only consistent principle of Mitt Romney is he thinks he should run the world." - Barney Frank

“I’m tired of Republican, Democrat politics; I’m tired of blowhard radio people, blowhard television people, blowhard newspapers,” MacDonald said Tuesday while venting about the political scrutiny surrounding the vote. “They can take the job and shove it. I come from a blue-collar background, I’m trying to do the right thing, and that’s where I’m going with this.” - Rep. Macdonald (NY-R)

"I just want one marriage -- t's not like I'm Newt Gingrich or anything!" -Protester
______________________________________________________________

Last updated: Monday, June 20, 2011 23:18 US EST

No comments:

Post a Comment