Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Straight From Mitch McConnell's Turtle Beak:
If We Default Suddenly Republicans Will Have Co-Ownership of the Economy.
Newsflash Mitch: Congress Always Has Co-Ownership of the US Economy


GOP Primary Race
_______________________________________
General Interest

Civil Rights
_______________________________________

Adages For The Times
He (William Donahue) brings new meaning to a league of your own. There's No League, It's just him -Michelangelo Signorile

The Republicans get in office, they spend all this money, it's like their drunk- drinks for everyone. Then they get out of office and they are sober again - "Who spent all this money, I don't know, I blacked Out" - Bill Maher

“I’m tired of Republican, Democrat politics; I’m tired of blowhard radio people, blowhard television people, blowhard newspapers,” MacDonald said Tuesday while venting about the political scrutiny surrounding the vote. “They can take the job and shove it. I come from a blue-collar background, I’m trying to do the right thing, and that’s where I’m going with this.” - Rep. Macdonald (NY-R)
______________________________________________________________

Last updated: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 23:10 US EST

No comments:

Post a Comment